STEM Village is a supplemental education and career guidance program, created to help equip our youth for careers in the new knowledge economy. The program uses online education tools to assess, educate, guide, and motivate students to improve their skills in critical STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) areas and ultimately succeed.
STEM Village structures skills development with college and university program requirements in mind.
STEM Village builds around the school curriculum, supplementing additional STEM learning.
STEM Village connects students to leading companies throughout the learning process, to ultimately launch their careers.
Parents help plan and set goals and are always plugged into student progress.
Students are rewarded with items that align with your family’s unique values.
Students are guided to the latest and most engaging web-based educational tools.
Students’ learning gaps are identified using fun, game-like assessments.
Students develop and evolve long-term education and career plans based on the needs of tomorrow’s job market.
Why our students excel
- Mastery of critical STEM skills required for 90% of top jobs
- Help with homework, whether they need to catch up or want to stay ahead of the class
- Fun learning tools, games and assessments that identify knowledge gaps and direct new learning
- Access to the most innovative and engaging Web content available
- Guidance about the fastest growing, highest paying and most rewarding careers
What parents love
- 24/7 access from anywhere – no commuting required
- Curriculum based on Ministry of Education requirements and skills required for top careers
- Ability to set custom rewards based on your family’s preferences
- Progress you can track – monitor learning using detailed real-time reports
- The ability to link to your child’s teachers to perfectly align home and school learning
Enroll your child today
- Use promo code 60OFFWSD
- Limited-time offer
- Price guaranteed for 1 year